Wednesday 29 October 2014

Cloth Nappies and Nappy Bags

We get asked a lot about the best nappy bags for your cloth nappies.

Most nappy bags can cater for cloth nappies. But I have found some pretty stylish Leather Nappy Bags from Boowiggie.

Now, we all know I started Baby Bare to offer parents the best value in cloth nappies. Well, the bags from Boowiggie are also what I consider to be the best value in leather nappy bags (and I am a big lover of good value!).

These genuine leather bags retail from $169.95, right up to $249.95 for the most premium, the Arizona in Saffiano Leather. They are amazing value for the quality and design of the product.

I asked the owner, Caroline about using the bags with my cloth nappies. She told me that her range of bags can easily fit cloth nappies (and she has the pictures to prove it!). There is plenty of room for a few nappies, your CJ's BUTTer, a bottle (in the insulated pocket), phone, comforter and wallet with space to spare. They even come with a waterproof change mat!

These bags are a great size with lots of pockets for all your bits and pieces.

Ella Duo with 4 Baby Bare Nappies

Lily Bag with two Baby Bare nappies

Arizona with 3 Baby Bare Nappies. This is the most premium bag. Beautiful Saffiano Leather and a gorgeous lining fabric.

Did I also mention how stylish they look on the outside?

Arizona Leather Nappy Bag - Looks just like a hand bag!

Lily Leather Nappy Bag - comes in a range of colours. 


These gorgeous bags come in a range of sizes and colours (red, blue, beige, latte and more!), so you can choose something that suits your taste and needs.

I'm personally very in love with the new Arizona.





No comments:

Post a Comment