Wednesday 4 September 2013

What you don't know about our cloth nappies!

I thought I'd write a little bit about what makes our nappies so special.

I started Baby Bare with the intention of making a great quality nappy affordable. I honestly believe I have achieved that aim.

So what makes our nappies great quality and different from the others? There are so many nappies on the market, it is hard to know what quality nappy you are getting for your money.

Our nappies are made from plush minky. Many nappies on the market use a light weight, short pile minky fabric on their covers. You especially see this with the range of cheap china nappies on the market these days (often found on ebay or rebranded on websites). I have searched far and wide to get a nice plush minky fabric. Our fabrics are short run colours so you wont find them from any nappy seller. I have sought out the softest fabrics to ensure our nappies are comfortable and make your bub super cuddly. It is for this reason that so many parents comment with how soft our nappies are.

Our inserts are trim, yet still super absorbent. This is achieved through using the highest quality bamboo fabrics. Our inserts have gorgeous rainbow stitching, another premium feature. This looks gorgeous and helps you identify your Baby Bare nappies in a washing basket full of inserts. Many businesses use a stock standard insert that is bulky and doesn't work too well. Our inserts have been designed with lots of thought to make sure they absorb fluid quickly, and hold onto it.

I have designed our products based on the needs of my own two children. Tried and tested, day after day, wash after wash. I have made small improvements based on my own observations and the feedback from our happy customers.

I am now designing our own custom minky patterns - to ensure your Baby Bare nappies are unique and gorgeous.

Our new custom minky fabric - exclusive to Baby Bare

All this for only $20 a nappy is amazing value (not to mention up to 20% off for buying in bulk). I think I've achieved my aim and proven, you don't need to pay double the price of our nappies to get a quality product.


No comments:

Post a Comment