Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year's Day 2013 – Starting a New Year




2012 has flown by and here we are starting a new year already. Many of us talk about New Year's Resolutions. I'm not really into this. But I have set many goals for 2013.


  1. Start Blogging – Yay! Done. Well at least this is a start. I aim to Blog about issues relevant to other parents, in particular with cloth nappies as our focus. This blog will explore many of the questions I am asked from parents regarding their nappies with a little bit of sharing my own experiences as a mum.
  2. Build on Baby Bare – I want our little business to grow. This means more product offerings for our valuable customers. We would like to move into new area's of cloth and new version's of our nappies. Stay tuned for some blogging on these new products over the coming months.

    I started Baby Bare to bring to other parents an affordable cloth solution that is great quality, easy to use and looks great. I want to continue to build on this dream. So many parents contact us to say that they are trying to budget nappies into the family finances. I want to continue to offer these families and any one else interested in cloth an affordable way to see their child through to toilet training.
  3. Lose Weight – a personal goal (and a common new years resolution). Having just had a new baby 7 weeks ago, I am keen to drop some of those pesky baby kilos. I hope running around after 2 babies, renovating our house, and running Baby Bare will help in achieving this!
  4. Spend as much time as possible with my girls – we have two gorgeous girls who you will see featuring as our nappy models. Charlotte is currently 25 months and Emmeline (Emme) is 7 weeks old. In spending more time with my girls I want to toilet train Charlotte and see Emme transition from being a miserable colicky baby to a happy easier going bub. You will probably read more about both of these experiences in the coming months. 


Thanks for supporting Baby Bare and I look forward to addressing your questions and sharing my own experiences and points of view with you.

Jenny
Mummy Bare

No comments:

Post a Comment