Monday 24 March 2014

Introducing Silly Bare silicone teething jewellery!

Have you seen our new business, Silly Bare Jewellery?

We have designed a new range of jewellery, aimed at mothers and carers with young babies. Our jewellery is made from food grade silicone. It is designed to be worn by mum and chewed on by Baby.

As a mum, I have had too many pieces destroyed by little teeth marks. This left me with no jewellery options. When I found silicone jewellery, I was relived I could finally wear some funky pieces, while allowing our youngest baby to safely chew and play with them.

We have a full range of necklaces, pendants and bangles. We will have these on display at the Baby & Toddler Show in Melbourne along with our nappy range.

You can find out more about this new range, its benefits and all our jewellery here.

No comments:

Post a Comment